Sunday, August 8, 2010

Versatile Bloggers Award!

Versatile Bloggers Award!

It is with great surprise that I have been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award from Bea at All Join In.


Rule #1

Thank you Bea for giving me this honor, it made my week to come home and find out that I was given this honor.

Rule # 2 for receiving the award is to share seven things about myself, so here we go…


• Honor god with my family and finances.

• My faith makes me who I am.
• I work for a school district Child Development Program where I am the head teacher.
• It is my passion to create fun and engaging ways to teach children.
• I can’t throw some items out so that is why I find ways to bring them into my classroom and let the children create with them. Maybe someday I can write a book about a 100 ways to reuse egg cartons and paper tubes for art with preschoolers.
• I love getting dirty and being silly. That’s why I think I love teaching so much I’m still a kid myself.
• I also write a blog about the simple life.  All in the Life of Family

Rule # 3 I have to pass the award on to 15 bloggers that deserve it

Our World Wide Classroom
Mama-Jenn
Learn Live Laugh
Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
Let the Children Play
Not Just Cute
Little Illumination
Irresistible Ideas for Play based learning
Leaves and Branches, Trunks and Roots
Elbows, Knees, Dreams
Nurturing Curiosity
Teach Preschool
The Write Start

These thirteen are my true favorites and I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave it there. I hope you find them as helpful as I have.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! I made your list:) Thank you for including me with all these other wonderful bloggers. I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails