Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Weeks Must Share

Here are some of my top finds from the blog world that I would like to share with you.
At Casa Maria’s Creative Learning Zone you will learn how to make these incredible paint prints by using paper towel rolls and paper towel with paint.

Here at Teach Preschool you will find how to make caterpillars by using different types of cups for paint prints.

Let The Children Play

I have to make one of these water walls this summer and after you see how she did it you are going to want to do the same.

Irresistible Ideas for play base learning
Check out this fun and new way to paint from Irresistible Ideas for play base learning.


 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me:) What a sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love Tami - lovely to be amongst my favorite play bloggers on one of my favorite play blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails