Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Making Father’s Day Cards

Take a sheet of construction paper and fold it in half.  On the end that opens draw two line from each side about 3 inches long.

Cut each line and fold down word at an angle to make the neck of a shirt.

Once you have both sides folded it will look like the collar of a shirt.  You can also round the top corner to give it a more finished look.

Let the children pick their favorite color shirt.

Set out markers, construction paper crayons, colored pencils, and buttons.  Let the children embellish their shirts for their father’s day cards.  Have them write a message inside.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a brilliant activity to do with my children at work! I think I will do this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing some tips. I will make one card for my dad. Thanks again for the design and tips! Happy father's day in advance!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails