Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome Parents Letter


My school year has not ended yet or will never end I should say, but I am already looking to the new school year thanks to Sally at  Fairy Dust Teaching and her amazing workshop DYNAMIC FAMILY INVOLVEMENT!  If you want to get energized and excited about the up coming school year then head on over to her blog and sign up for her up coming class Classroom Management Boot Camp!   

During the Dynamic Family Involvement I have realized that I need to revamp my system so that my families can be more involved with their child’s first learning experience.  So over the next several weeks I will be sharing some of the parent forms and letters that will help meet these needs.  Here is the welcome letter for the beginning of the year orientation packet.

Thanks again Sally for all of your insight and information that you are sharing!     





1 comment:

  1. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    best play schools in india
    kids play school
    pre school education

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails